American Airlines Retiree Contact Number

Posted: 10th October 2008 by Rex Brown in aviation, life

My father retired from AA about 30 years ago.

Last week he asked me to help him make a change to his monthly pension payment. He didn’t have any recent paperwork so I turned to the web to find contact info. An hour later I resorted to the telephone. 30 minutes later I was about to pull my hair out.

As huge as American Airlines is I could not believe their retirement program was so clandestine.

After a call to the local Transport Workers Union (TWU) office I got a Tulsa number for employee relations, and they finally provided me a phone number…

American Airlines Pension Plan Info Line
888/548-4455

After all the effort it took me to find this I decided to post this number to assist any other AA Brats who may be having trouble locating this information.

1. Anonymous says:

Rex,THANK YOU!!!!!Thank you so much for putting the phone number in there for the pension dept. I am a former AA employee who was outsourced in 1995 and have never been able to get through to the right dept. until now.Thanks again!

2. Anonymous says:

I have spent many hours trying to find the pension dept number until I stumbled on you posting. Thank you very much.

3. Anonymous says:

I'm with all the others! I've been trying to reach a person about my pension check for weeks and no answer. I waited on hold almost 3 hrs before my phone died! Thanks to you, I got right thru to a real live person…You are awesome! Thanks for posting.

4. ann says:

Thanks, my friend was a retiree and having problems finding contact info. Great help you post was!
    Ann from Texas

• jean says:

thanks so much i have spent hours trying to find a working number…been on hold forever but at least i just may get someone…

5. jr says:

God bless you……

6. Carla says:

What a nice thing to do,I am trying to help a friend get the phone number fo AA so she can get her pension.Thank You very much!!!!!!!1

7. Joanna says:

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, I have had a very difficult time finding a contact number. This is just great, was able to take care of all issues.

8. Gloria Says says:

Thank you so much for sharing this information and my experience some what a blessing because I came across with a good phone number and a real person that I was able to talk too about my pension. God Bless You.

9. Rachel says:

Thank you for sharing this telephone number. It gave me a good start. They had to transfer me, but I did receive help.