More from the Best of Craigslist…
Here are a few excerpts from the Harley-Davidson Rider Checklist. This is especially timely and helpful as I prepare to ride off on the Tulsa Toy Ride.
Harley Rider Pre-Ride Check Off List
Date: 2009-09-01, 9:06AM PDT
Harley rider pre-ride check off list:
1. Comb baseball player goatee and mustache
2. Spend 6- hours polishing gaudy chrome pieces. Be sure people can read the “Live to ride- ride to live” statement on gas tank lid.
3. Assure suspension can handle at least 560 pounds of rider
4. Pack cell phone and have tow service numbers programmed.
5. Look in mirror and perfect the “I’m a bad ass motherfucker” harley riding scowl.
6. Affix tassels from daughters bicycle to handle bars for added gay appearance.
7. Test flashers for when bike breaks down (99% probability)
8. Put on your wrist brace to help carpal tunnel from all of the unnecessary revving
For the full list go here: